Working with Interior DesignersFor many years, Faux Fur Throws have been a trusted supplier to many Interior Designers, both here in the UK and internationally. Our products have featured in prestigious projects in luxury homes and apartments, ski chalets, and hotels of all sizes.
- Discounted prices (please enquire) with no minimum order value.
- Free fabric samples from our huge unrivalled range. Choose up to six samples with a specific project in mind (we can be flexible on this if your project features multiple rooms). If you have registered and require free fabric samples, simply email us with the names of the required fabrics (e.g. OYSTER MINK, PARK AVENUE, COLOMBIAN OCELOT). Your samples will be posted by first class post (Royal Mail International Standard for other countries).
- Personal Service. We are a small, family run business, and all of our friendly and helpful staff have extensive product knowledge. Advice on any matter including choice of fabric, textures sizes and delivery is always available by telephone, email, or website chat. Generally you will be able to communicate with the same person from start to finish of your transaction. We always strive to offer the best personal experience in customer service.
- Bespoke Throws can be created in many fabrics for the perfect fit to beds of unusual or large dimensions, or for other pieces of furniture, these can be quickly made up in 3-10 days, depending on time of year. Priority service is given to Interior Designer clients.
- Fast and Reliable Service. We recognise that Interior Designers need to work to tight schedules, and that the need for finishing touch accessories such as throws and cushions can sometimes only be assessed towards the end of the project. Most goods on our website are held in stock, but if not, can usually be made up very quickly.We despatch goods from stock same day of receiving an order up to 2:30pm, and for UK Mainland, delivery is next working day, with timed delivery as standard. Delivery can be made to site by arrangement. We will always keep you informed at the earliest opportunity, if a product is temporarily out of stock and give full information on when it can be expected to be received.
Register as an Approved Interior Designer
We will be able to verify bona fide trading status of most clients from their website. If you do not have a website, please provide other information such as company registration details, VAT registration number, or trade reference letter from a verifiable supplier in the interiors industry.
To register, please email us here, giving details of your trading name and address and contact phone numbers. We will create an online account for you, and allocate a discount code so that you can place orders online at discounted prices automatically. We will email you once this is set up.