Custom Sized / Bespoke Orders
Not sure if one of our regular-sized throws is suitable for your bed? A guide to how our standard and long runners fit on mattresses of different sizes is available HERE.
Most of our Luxury Range fabrics can be made to order in virtually any (rectangular) size of your choosing. We can also make throws with fur on both sides, even with different fur fabrics if required.
Bespoke throws are available in many, but not all, of the fabrics we sell. You can see these by choosing Fabrics Available - Search. You can also get a simple list of fabric names by choosing Fabrics Available - List
All of our bespoke throws are made with care and precision by skilled operatives in the UK to the highest possible quality standards.
If you are interested in having a bespoke throw made, please email us here for a no obligation quote, or telephone us on 0161 205 1473 stating:
- Size required in cms, stating which is width and which is length. Please note: we require the actual dimensions you require, not the size of bed or mattress, as there are so many other variables to take into consideration. Use our quick and simple guide for bedcover sizing to work this out
- Faux Fur Fabric range
- Colour of faux suede backing fabric required (if different from that which we normally use with that fabric - please see product page for that information)
- In the case of patterned fabrics, which dimension the stripe or pattern is to run along (parallel with)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CUSTOM-MADE THROWS
- There will normally be a lead time of about 5-7 working days from payment of order to despatch of goods. This may be longer in the very busy lead up time to Christmas from October. If you need a custom throw for Christmas, you are advised to order as early as possible.
- We will not commence manufacture of any custom sized throw until we have received payment and written approval of a fabric sample from you. The sample will be sent to you immediately that you confirm you are happy with the price quoted. This is because, other than in the very unlikely event of damage in transit or faulty manufacture, we cannot accept returns on the grounds that the fur or colour was not as you expected.