Custom Sized / Bespoke Orders
Most of our Luxury Range fabrics can be made to order in virtually any rectangular size of your choosing. We can also make throws with fur on both sides, with different fur fabrics if required.
Bespoke throws are available in many, but not all, of the fabrics we sell. You can see all these by choosing our Custom-Made Fabric palette.
All of our bespoke throws are made with care and precision by skilled operatives in the UK to the highest possible quality standards.
If you are interested in having a bespoke throw made, please email us here for a no obligation quote, or telephone us on 0161 205 1473 stating:
- Size required in cms, stating which is width and which is length. Please note: we require the actual dimensions you require, not the size of bed or mattress, as there are so many other variables to take into consideration. Use our quick and simple guide for bedcover sizing to work this out
- Faux Fur Fabric range
- Colour of faux suede backing fabric required (if different from that which we normally use with that fabric - please see product page for that information)
- In the case of patterned fabrics, which dimension the stripe or pattern is to run along (parallel with)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON CUSTOM-MADE GOODS
- You should allow up to 10 working days from payment of order to despatch of goods. This may be longer in the very busy lead up time to Christmas from October. If you need a custom throw by Christmas, you are advised to order as early as possible.
- We will not commence manufacture of any custom sized throw until we have received payment and written approval of a fabric sample from you. If you have not already obtained a sample, we will send one immediately that you confirm you are happy with the price quoted. Once in production, your order cannot be cancelled.
- Custom-made items by their nature are made to your specifications and would be difficult or impossible to re-sell; we do not accept returns for this reason, except in the very unlikely event of damage in transit or faulty manufacture. So please be aware that in placing a order, you are accepting full responsibility for the dimensions, and have checked that the fabric quality and colour is satisfactory for your requirements