Return Postage Cost
Although returns will be refunded in full, we normally do not offer to cover the cost of actually returning the item. We know that this is common in some industries such as clothing, but unlike these industries we do no import goods cheaply and sell them at huge markups. The vast majority of our goods are made with care in the UK, where we and our suppliers pay fair wages to dedicated workforces. Our throws are also heavy and bulky items, making the return cost proportionately much more expensive.
We will always organise a free return if:
- you have taken the time and trouble to get a fabric sample of the goods in question prior to ordering it, but still are not 100% happy with your choice of fabric
- we have made a mistake and sent you different goods (size or fabric) than what you actually ordered
- (very rarely) we have supplied goods faulty in manufacture or damaged in transit
If any of the above apply, please contact us and we will organise a free return, which MUST be dealt with this way. Under no circumstances will we refund any monies paid for return postage by any other method and/or without prior notification.
To use the free returns service, we will need to provide you with a prepaid returns label which you will need to tape securely to the parcel. We will normally email this to you, but if you do not have access to a printer, we can send this by post.
For your convenience we have two alternative methods of free return:
1. You may choose a day (Mon-Fri, with a minimum of 24 hours notice*) to have the parcel collected from your home (or neighbour, workplace etc). Collection can be any time from 8am to 6pm on the nominated day, unfortunately a time cannot be specified OR
2. You may drop off the parcel at a local CollectPlus convenience store at a time/day to suit yourself (limited only by the opening hours of the shop). You will find nearby locations and opening hours by entering your postcode here: CollectPlus
* If you do not have a printer, please allow enough time to receive the label which we will need to mail to you.
NOT YET ORDERED?
If you came to this page before ordering to see what our returns policy involved, you may wish to have a look at the new Free Returns on US by Paypal. Just register for the scheme and pay with PayPal (a standard checkout option on this site). That's it, no catches! **** UPDATE - PayPal have now extended this scheme indefinitely from 1 January 2018 **** It's all explained in our recent article HERE >>>>